No Cartilage In Knee 2010 I Need Info On Degenerative Knee Disease And Cartilage Damage?

I need info on degenerative knee disease and cartilage damage? - no cartilage in knee 2010

I was diagnosed with the degenerative disease, Dr. radiography knee.My right knee yesterday showed me and explained about how my knee. According to him, I am basically very little cartilage. I know that in 10 years, I have a knee arthroplasty. Because it is relatively new for me, I get an idea of people who have gon through this. Even if you tell me where you your information so you can check would be great.
Thank you in advance for your help.
BTW, I'm 37 in February 2010

1 comments:

Aspasia said...

The cartilage that cushions the knee joint. When the cartilage is damaged, do not grow back or regenerate. Without this cushion, you start with more bone in contact with the bone in the knee. It can be very painful and it can be very difficult.
I am 32 years old and has undergone knee surgery and 24, the two screws, which has been associated with the patellar tendon (and the patella) to the agency. I had a ball that follows, and hit the bone, and it hurt his knee. This situation lasted for years until it unbearable. When I had surgery, the doctor said that the need for knee replacement almost good, but for a different procedure, because of my age. I was told that his knee is not perfect, the ball was in terrible shape, and the cartilage was almost gone, and the doctor even told me that I find to be an easy job, would not require too much influence on the knees.
Here I am now recovering from back surgery (fusion) and acts on the knee. I'm afraid to get my knee, up from earlier work and BECAUSE what is wrong with him. I work for back surgery and did not want to turn around and leave, because the knee, too! I expect have a knee replacement is a relatively young age, say according to the doctors about the knee. I have problems in both knees.
My orthopedic surgeon advised me to take glucosamine. In 2001 they expensive, but not as pricy now. Talk to your doctor before taking anything.
You are still young, and knee replacement may not last forever. The artificial joint will wear out again, and must be replaced. Medical science and technology evolves, but please discuss this with your doctor, or even another orthopedic surgeon.
Good luck and I feel for you!

Post a Comment