Elderly Emergency Checklist For Elderly Parents That Are Not Planning For Emergency Situations - Living Will, Financial, Etc.?

Checklist for elderly parents that are not planning for emergency situations - living will, financial, etc.? - elderly emergency

My father is a private person. I do not know if you have a standard of living, your SS #, insurance information, where you want to be buried, where the banks, if you have debts, so we have a good relationship, but not the future. I recently had a serious accident and this could be a good time to discuss this uncomfortable subject. Please recommend a scarce resource, to find a "list" of issues to address in planning for emergencies and his death. I love my father and I will do everything to ensure your wishes are fulfilled. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment